- Recognizing you when you log-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, recognize you as a verified customer, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping cart.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve SwatchOn's content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
SwatchOn’s cookies allow you to take advantage of some of SwatchOn's essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any SwatchOn products and services that require you to log in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, we will not transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.