TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SALES REFUND POLICY
- Fabric Yardage Orders:
Although swatchon.com takes every step necessary to assure accurate representation of items displayed online, please understand that the photos provided may not fully represent the true color or nature of a particular item. Due to this discrepancy, we recommend you to request a sample before purchasing fabrics from our online store.
Refunds are not permitted after fabric goods have been cut. All sales are final.
If you realize that you have made a mistake after placing an order and you wish to make changes, please email us immediately referencing your order number. We will do our best to satisfy your request, but only on the condition that the fabrics of your order have not been cut.
Be sure to run advance tests with a swatch or small portion of yardage before laundering/manufacturing full yardages to avoid damaging the goods. Washing and management methods can change depending on the characteristics of fabric or finished garments. SwatchOn does not accept responsibility for fabrics that are incorrectly laundered/damaged by poorly handling products.
- Swatch Box Orders:
In rare cases, certain swatch bundles may be temporarily out of stock. In this case, we will refund the amount for that particular swatch bundle and send the rest of the requested swatches.
All refunds will be issued to whatever payment method that the payer initially used to make the payment.
STOCK / REPLACEMENT POLICY
Fabric products will be available for re-order in the future most of the time, as we carry style that our suppliers
However, since we are selling stocked fabric, there will be times where products go out of stock.
If a product is out of stock, you will have two options:
- If you do not accept the replacement, the according amount will be refunded. Please acknowledge that only the product that is out of stock will be refunded, not the total amount of the order.
- If you accept the replacement, the difference between the amount of replacement and the original product that is out of stock will be refunded (or charged at certain circumstances).
We will find a replacement and send you the related information with pictures and videos.
Minimum order to trigger immediate reproduction will range between 50 to 300 yards depending on the product.
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
We will exchange your fabrics in the unlikely event that you have received fabrics which are damaged, defective or incorrect. If this is the case, please email us immediately (email@example.com) within 5 days of receiving your goods. Color differences due to lot-to-lot-variations does not count as defective or incorrect. We will notify you regarding lot-to-lot variations beforehand if there is a large difference. Short yardages less than 10 cm per yard does not count as defective or incorrect for order less than 10 yards.
You will need to comply with the following return/exchange policies:
- Products must be returned in the same condition as received and sent back in their original packaging.
- Products must not be washed, ironed or altered in anyway.
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) including the order number, and the product number you wish to claim for a return/exchange.
- After receiving authorization to return/exchange products, you will need to send us the fabrics within 10 days of receiving your order. Please scan the shipment receipt and send via email. Once we receive the fabrics, we will refund the shipping cost to your Paypal account.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
Due to the international shipping size limits for packaging and availability in stock, fabric rolls may be cut (every 30-100 yards in general but could be less depending on various circumstances). If you need continuous cuts of certain amount of yards, please send an email to email@example.com as soon as you place your order.
Once the order has been shipped, the shipping address cannot be changed in any circumstance.
Sales tax and import duties:
-Swatch Box: Not subject to import fees.
-Fabric Orders: You may be subject to sales tax and import duties upon arrival of your goods depending on the shipping destination. All prices are exclusive of VAT (or Sales Tax) and import duties. It will be the shipment courier’s responsibility to collect VAT (or Sales Tax) and import duties upon arrival. You will be contacted by the courier service to arrange payments with them.
It is your responsibility to immediately respond to calls and emails from the courier service and SwatchOn. If the shipment is unattended by the receiver, the parcel will be discarded. In other words, the parcel will not be sent back to SwatchOn and will be wasted.
We do not handle refused shipments. If you refuse a shipment from SwatchOn, the parcel will be discarded. In other words, the parcel will not be sent back to SwatchOn and will be wasted.
RTW Business Membership POLICY
The benefits of RTW (ready-to-wear) business-verified accounts are exclusively for professional fashion brands in business. If unusual activity or any type of abuse is detected, we may ask for further verification or may withdraw any benefits applied.
RTW membership status is not a permanent condition. SwatchOn will quarterly review the account’s order history, website, and instagram to determine whether the account should maintain its brand status. Notification will be made if the brand status of the account changes in any way.
SwatchOn is not obligated to maintain the benefits offered and the details of benefits including expiry dates may change under SwatchOn’s discretion over time.
Non-RTW Membership POLICY
Membership Fee & Credit Reimbursement
An annual membership fee of $500 is collected upon registration. This investment can be applied towards any Fabric Order made within 365 days.
- 5 x $100 fabric coupons are issued (Total $500)
Fabric coupons cannot be split into smaller amounts, and any remaining coupon amount is discarded when applied in
orders. For example:
- For an order of $210, it will be wise to just use 2 x $100 coupons and make a separate payment of $10.
- If $300 (3 x $100) is used, $90 of the remaining amount will be discarded.
- Fabric Coupons can only be used for ‘Fabric Orders’ and NOT ‘SwatchBoxes’.
- Coupons are valid for 1 year. After 1 year, credit expires. Any remaining credit will be discarded with expiration and cannot be refunded.
The number of SwatchBoxes is limited to 5 boxes per year, while the total number of swatch bundles is limited to 100 bundles per year.
Membership Refund Policy - 30-day money-back guarantee period
- 30-day money-back guaranteed for any remaining fabric credit as long as no SwatchBox Order is placed under this program.
- Fabric credit not eligible for a refund after the 1st SwatchBox order under this program even if the 30 day period has not been passed.
- Fabric credit cannot be refunded after 30 days.
- Refund must be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org via email.
- Refund will be processed within 3 days upon request.
Membership Cancel Policy - After 30 day money-back guarantee period
- Non-RTW Membership cancellation may be requested for your next annual billing cycle and not your current cycle.
Cancellation must be requested at email@example.com via email, 30 days prior to the start of your next billing
- When you cancel Non-RTW Membership plan, the change isn’t immediately reflected in your account. You’ll be able to finish using any remaining balance from your previous subscription cycle and have access to our website that you already paid for.
- At the end of your annual billing cycle, your membership will be canceled and won’t be charged again.
DIGITAL PRINTING POLICY
- Colors printed on the physical fabric will slightly vary between what you see on your computer monitor depending on monitor settings.
- Inevitable batch-to-batch dye variations may occur due to weather, humidity, etc.
- SwatchOn will not be responsible for color differences.
Shrinkage and print imperfections
Check the shrinkage rate per fabric
- Shrinkage caused by applying digital print varies by fabric to fabric (1~5%).
- Details can be found in each base fabric offered for print.
- Depending on the shrinkage rate, order extra yardages.
Consider print imperfections in the “cut edges” of each yardage roll.
- Due to the printer settings and print process, you may get irregular/imperfect results in the edges of each fabric roll.
- These irregularities will result within 1 yard on both edges of each roll.
- For sublimation printing: Order 1 extra yardage per roll just in case
- For pigment dye printing: Order 1-2 extra yardage per roll just in case
- SwatchOn is not responsible for shrinkage and imperfections within 1 yard on each edges of each roll
Artwork submissions and outcomes
- SwatchOn is not responsible for unsatisfactory printed outcomes that have originated from the submitted artwork.
- SwatchOn will not alter the artwork file in any way and directly use the artwork file to print on the requested fabric.
- You confirm to SwatchOn you own or have permission to use the artwork content submitted.
- You retain all intellectual property rights, including copyright, to the content that you have uploaded to the website or emailed to us.
Artwork file usage and storage
- Images uploaded by you or by us on your behalf which are then turned into a custom product may (subject to the restrictions in these terms) be made available for viewing to other users of this site for display or social media only with your expressed permission.
- You are advised to keep backups of all content provided to us. It is up to you to keep backup copies of content uploaded by you or emailed to us. We will not be responsible for keeping backups or for loss of, deletion or corruption of any content.
- We may without notice and at our sole discretion delete or remove any content that has been uploaded, emailed or submitted for printing in breach of these terms. We may refuse to provide any further services to anyone who breaches these terms. You will indemnify us and our officers and employees against any action, claim, damages, liability, costs and expenses arising out of: any use by you or your guests of this website in breach of these terms, any claim that the uploading or emailing of any content by you or on your behalf is an infringement of any third party’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. Any claim that the processing, printing or other dealing with by us, in accordance with these terms, of any images uploaded or emailed by you or on your behalf is an infringement of any third party’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
Expect a slightly noticeable hand feel
If you are printing on non-polyester materials, we use pigment dyeing. Pigment dyes generally have a slightly noticeable hand feel on printed areas.