- WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
- HOW IS THE COLLECTED INFORMATION USED?
- HOW IS THE COLLECTED INFORMATION SAFEGUARDED?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES?
- HOW DO WE CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE IDENTIFY THE DATA CONTROLLER AND PROCESSOR?
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
To use our service, you may provide information to our SwatchOn websites, mobile application, email, participate in various events or promotion held by us, and when you log-in and communicate with us through social media. Through this process we may collect some or all of the following information:
- Your name (or your company’s name)
- Contact information (including email address)
- Billing and Shipping addresses
- Payment information
- Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, emails including images and videos.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys
HOW IS THE COLLECTED INFORMATION USED?
We collect your information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Process a transaction
- Internal record keeping
- Provide products or services you request
- Improve our products and services. This includes use of other information to support delivery of the products or services you requested, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities
- Improve and customize our website according to your interests
- Develop and provide search, productivity tools, and additional features. We may improve search functionality by using Other Information to help determine and rank the relevance of content, channels or expertise to an Authorized User, make Services suggestions based on historical use and predictive models, identify organizational trends and insights, to customize a Services experience or create new productivity features and products.
- Marketing and promotional purposes
- Enhance your shopping experience and so on
HOW IS THE COLLECTED INFORMATION SAFEGUARDED?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
After creating an account, you can leave the account directly from our website whenever necessary. We retain your account information until you withdrawal and delete your account. We may retain some of your information after your withdrawal as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations and to continue to develop and improve our Services. Billing and order history information will be kept 3 years and personal information will be kept 1 year after withdrawal, considering that there may be a process already in operation or has not been completed. Where we retain information for Service improvement and development, we take steps to eliminate information that directly identifies you, and we only use the information to uncover collective insights about the use of our Services, not to specifically analyze personal characteristics about you.
HOW DO WE LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES?
Our website may contain links to enable you to easily visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control beyond that point. Therefore, are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement posted on the website in question.
A cookie is a small amount of data that is placed by your browser on your device. Once you agree, the data is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
HOW DO WE CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will never sell your information to a 3rd party without your permission. However, we may share your information with third parties with whom we have a relationship for better customer services (ex. Logistics, etc.). Other than that, we never share your information with any other third parties or organizations without your permission.
When we refer to “SwatchOn”, we mean the SwatchOn entity that acts as the controller or processor of your information, as explained more detail in the “HOW DO WE IDENTIFY THE DATA CONTROLLER AND PROCESSOR?” selection below.
HOW DO WE IDENTIFY THE DATA CONTROLLER AND PROCESSOR?
Data protection law in certain jurisdictions differentiates between the “controller” and “processor” of information. In general, Customer is the controller of Customer Data. In general, SwatchOn is the processor of Customer Data and the controller of Other Information.